What is Afterpay?
Shopping online has never been easier with Afterpay. You can now receive your order straight away and pay for it in 4 fortnightly instalments, all interest free.
All you need is:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia For full T&Cs visit Afterpay.
How Does Afterpay Work
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method in the checkout.
2. Login or register with Afterpay and confirm your order.
3. For the first time you use Afterpay, the first instalment will need to be available at time of checkout as it will be taken out immediately. The following instalments will then be deducted fortnightly after that. For any future Afterpay orders, your first instalment will be deducted within 14 days. The full payment schedule will be provided at time of purchase.
4. You will be charged a late fee of $10 plus a further $7 fee 7 days later if the payment still has not been made.
The total order value cannot exceed $1250 AUD with credit card or $800 with debit card. However if you have a credit card attached to your Afterpay account you can have up to $2000 outstanding, but max $1000 per transaction.
Please note that Afterpay have an automated spending system that considers a number of different factors how much a customer can spend. As an example, the longer you have been a customer with Afterpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more. Usually an order has to be under $500 on your first purchase.
Your order will be shipped as our normal terms & conditions.